Kamis, 11 September 2014
Today, more consumers than ever before are opting to stay connected via mobile device and often, the call feature on their phone is the least used app of them all. Mobile technology has exploded over the past two decades, and it has changed everything about modern life, from the way we plan a birthday party to the way we advertise goods and services. Easy access to mobile communications via advanced apartment kelapa gading, convenient devices has been almost as influential in shaping modern culture as the internet itself. So why are so many companies seemingly behind the curve when it comes to mobile marketing?
Part of the problem is that many companies believe that their online marketing campaigns will translate over to mobile one hundred percent. In some ways, they're correct. Using social media services for marketing, for example, will undoubtedly result in reaching mobile users. Other methods of online marketing, however, are far less effective on mobile now and far less effective, period. Consumers are very, very picky about what sorts of email marketing messages they open, even if they choose to subscribe to the email service they're receiving the messages from. Many don't even give their personal email address to companies anymore. Instead, they provide companies with a throwaway email address.
But there's an even better way to contact customers than through social media, using a mobile platform: SMS marketing. SMS marketing is a powerful tool, yet very few companies are really taking advantage of it. There are a number of features that make SMS marketing superior to almost every other marketing approach available currently:
• Audiences for SMS marketing campaigns want to hear from the companies sending the messages. Consumers simply do not provide a mobile number to companies that they don't want to hear from, and because SMS campaigns are opt-in, companies know from the very beginning that they are dealing with a receptive audience.
• SMS ads are amongst the most effective when it comes to viewing rates. Very few other types of advertisements are viewed more than fifty percent of the time, and most are considerably lower. Taking that into account, the ninety percent plus view rate enjoyed by SMS ads is not only impressive, it's downright astonishing.
• SMS ads have a very high rate of response, which should come as no surprise considering the first two points. Consumers are many times more likely to respond to an SMS message than they are to an email.
• SMS ads are viewed quickly usually in less than five minutes. That means they're a great way to advertise short-term sales. Emails, when viewed at all, are often viewed days after they've been received, which means customers have already missed on a promotion they might have taken advantage of. If you're hosting a one day sales or some sort of flash promotion, an SMS message is, without a doubt, the very best way to contact your audience.
Rabu, 10 September 2014
Shoe accessories have become a top accessory to have ready for any occasion. These small, yet handy items, give you the ability to transform any shoe into a must have footwear item to wear for all types of occasions.
There are three main types of shoe accessories to consider. Boot chains are quickly becoming a must have fashion statement, enabling you to put your personal touch to your favorite pair of boots Perfect Corner Store, wearing them for work, then clipping on your chains to wear with jeans in the evening.
The boot chains are simple, yet very fashionable and once clipped in place hold on, so you don't have to worry about them wriggling loose as you dance the night away. The good news is that these shoe accessories don't cause any damage to the footwear, so when you get home you can unclip them and wear the boots for work the next day without any blemishes or marks to show the clip was in place only hours before.
Another great shoe accessory that is worthwhile having on hand for those special occasions are heel jewels. Heel jewels are spectacular rings of bling that transform your stilettos into the perfect shoe for any occasion. You can take your average, every day stiletto and add some sparkle to the heel; this can add an elegant and sophisticated finish whether you're wearing a dress or trousers.
Shoe clips are still the most popular shoe accessories available on the market today; they come in a host of different styles, materials, design and colors, enabling you to really add your own personal stamp to your favorite pair of shoes.
Shoe clips can be worn with just about any shoe. They can be clipped in place on the front, side or back of the item to create that perfect finish to any outfit for any occasion. The good news is that they are made to be easy to use and they don't cause any damage to your footwear, which means you can swap and change your shoe accessories or choose to wear your footwear plain without any concerns.
There are some important factors when purchasing shoe accessories and that is to ensure you only purchase from a reputable company that has extensive experience in this type of product. It is imperative when buying this type of item that you only purchase high quality and enjoy peace of mind that they will not cause any unwelcome damage to your footwear.
When choosing decides on a design that suits your personality and style and that you can wear with a few of your shoe items. This way you can transform your entire shoe closet with ease by placing your shoe clips on the shoe before you walk out the door.
The best place to find shoe accessories is online. Of course when buying online you always have to take special precautions to ensure that you purchase from a reputable and reliable company. Choose a few shoe accessory companies and then do your research, don't rely on the customer reviews you find on the company website.
Go online and do a search for the company name and then go through the results to put your mind at ease that you are about to buy from a real company with a solid online reputation.
Next go through their delivery information and see how much they charge for delivery, as this will have to be added to the cost of the items you are purchasing. It's also worthwhile to determine the company's delivery timeframe, especially if you're attending a function this week and need your shoe accessories to compliment your wardrobe.
Jumat, 05 September 2014
Web page loading time plays an important role in drafting the destiny of the website. One of the biggest challenges posed by web developer during website development is developing download time friendly websites. Most of the web visitors love to visit those web pages which are downloading time friendly. According to a survey conducted by leading research organisation most of the users feel that things don't happen fast enough to impress them. According to Christian Heilmann - Hollywood action flicks are to be blamed for generating the expectation of fast loading web pages in the web visitor because they always show the high decree, data rich animated webpage interfaces that pop up at the click of the mouse spilling out encyclopedic data within matter of few milliseconds jasa buat website jakarta. The over use of technology or very immature use of it may kill the purpose of the particular website application. It is always important to display the correct information at the places which will guide the web visitor to their ultimate goal.
There are many factors which may contribute towards slow download time of your webpage like
1. HTML is most commonly used for web development. Heavy file size of the HTML documents used during particular website development venture is one of the foremost reasons to slow down the downloading time of your webpage.
2. File size of another elements used during website design like graphics, programming scripts, and other multimedia functions are also responsible for slowing down the websites downloading time.
3. The speed of internet connection, server, and responsiveness of visitor's computer also hampers the speed of the website.
These are just some of the technical factors which may play important role in affecting the speed of the particular website. There are certain measures to be taken up at web developer's end during web development to create the download time friendly web application. Those measures are:
1. Optimise the HTML file size.
2. Optimise the file size of the elements used up for website application development like graphics, scripts and other multimedia elements. Thoroughly check the HTML scripts to ensure that webpage is not loaded with unwanted scripts during webpage development. Clearly define the image sizes and their container elements so that images load very fastly.
3. Use CSS script to control the functions in particular website application.
5. Image jumble: Most the web developers used the idea of incorporating the low file size images during the early phases of the website development. These images were very quick in arresting the attention of the web visitor because the images with smaller file sizes loaded first in the mean time the images with large file size loaded up. This invoked the feeling of "more to come" in minds of the visitor. So web developer can use same method with much perseverance to grab the attention of the web visitor till the webpage loads fully.